If you are between sizes in the chart, always order the larger size since it is easy to take up a dress and usually impossible to let out due to modest seam allowances. Choose your size carefully.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
1. A Clothing Tape Measure
2. 10 minutes
3. A professional to perform measurements.
1. Always stand straight with your heels together and arms down at your side while being measured
2. Body measurements: Bust, Natural Waist, Hips, Arm Length, Hollow to Hem are not required, but is highly suggested.
3. We highly recommend you be measured by a professional tailor
4. Measurements should be against the body with undergarments (bra, slips) that will be worn with the dress during the event. Keep thumb behind the tape. Tape should be snug but not too tight.
5. Hollow to Hem. Wear shoes with the same heel height being worn in event to obtain measurement.
6. Are you pregnant OR are you a flower girl. Anticipate your growth and future size needs at time of event.
Position the measuring tape so that it covers the widest part of your back and the fullest part of your bust.
Located just above the belly button, just below the rib cage. Place the measuring tape around your natural waist.
HOLLOW TO HEM
Standing flat on the floor with both feet together have someone measure from the hollow point at the collar bone to the floor.
Measure from the top of your shoulder, along your arm to where the wrist meets your hand, just past your wrist bone.